The following abridged but salient rules are for strict compliance.
- Academic session extends from April to March. New session commences on the first working day of April.
- The School is affiliated to CBSE and follows the syllabus prescribed by CBSE with English and Hindi as first and second language respectively. The third language Sanskrit is taught from Std. VI to VIII.
- Co- curricular activities are an important part of the curriculum and form part of the assessment.
The procedure followed is as under:
- A pupil who has not attended any school ever, or one who has come from a private school, must produce an official Birth certificate such as a municipal or Baptismal certificate.
- A pupil who has attended a recognized school cannot be admitted without a transfer certificate from the school last attended. The certificate must be countersigned by the Inspector of the school / DEO from where the student comes except in the case of school affiliated to CBSE. A child should be 3 years of age as on Mar 31 to be admitted to LKG. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for subsequent standards.
- In case of midterm admission of a student, fee from the beginning of first terms would be charged unless. However fee for the month in which admission is granted and subsequent months will be charged irrespective of the fee paid for these months in the previous school.
- Admission of a child is only the basis of his/her performance in the admission tests conducted. The admissions will be only on availability of seats in the class for which it is sought.
- Application for leave is to be made in writing by the parents in the space provided in the diary.
- In case of long absence exceeding 3 days, where prior permission couldn’t be applied for the child on resuming school must bring a letter from parents explaining the reasons for such absence. In case of sickness a medical certificate from the doctor must be submitted.
- Attendance during examination /test is very compulsory. There will be no retest or granting of average marks for any absence.
- If a pupil happens to be on a leave during a test/exam due to health reasons such matters will be considered only for the purpose of promotion and the child will not be eligible for any marks.
- 80% Attendance is mandatory for promotion.
- Application for TC must be made by the parent in his/her handwriting in the prescribed proforma. TC application for ensuing academic year must reach the school before 31st March, failing which the fee for the month of April will be recovered irrespective of child’s absence.
- An application for School Leaving Certificate submitted in the office will be processed within 7 days and issued to the parents if all dues are paid.
- Request for refund of caution money will be accepted only with the original receipt.
- Once the child continues to be absent for more than 30 consecutive days his / her name will be struck off. Such cases can seek Re-admission with necessary fees and charges as applicable.
- The prescribed School Uniform and shoes must be worn by every student attending the school.
- During School hours, Students coming to school for whatever purpose must compulsorily come in their school uniform.
- Keep uniforms / shoes well maintained.
- Boys must get regular haircut and avoid long or spiky hair.
- Girls having shoulder length hair must make pony.
- The long hair must be formed into plaits.
- The plaits should be folded if they are beyond shoulder level.
- Only Red hair band should be used.
PARENTS TEACHERS MEETING
- 1. Parent Teachers meeting is arranged after each and every assessment.
- 2. All parents are requested to make use of this opportunity to discuss the ward’s performance.
- 3. If a parent wishes to meet the teacher in connection with his / her ward’s academic matters during the school hours, they may contact Principal for the same.
- 4. Parents are not allowed to rush to the classrooms for any reason whatsoever.
- 5. If a parent has any genuine grievance pertaining to the performance of the ward, teaching or any other matter concerning the ward and school such matters may kindly be brought to the notice of the Principal.
- 6. Pl. do not send gifts, sweets or other eatables to distribute among children or teachers on your wards birthday or any other occasion.
- 7. Parents may kindly refer the school dairy for the open house dates.
TAKING STUDENTS OUT DURING SCHOOL HOURS
- 1. Students will be allowed to be exempted from school during school hours only on the event of any exigencies.
- 2. No half leave / presence is permitted.
- 3. Once the child reports to the school, the child is required continue till the school hours are over.
- 4. Students shall not be encouraged to come to school if they are not well. Their health is more important.
- 1. The students from std.V onwards are members of the school library.
- 2. A student will be issued only one book at a time for a period of seven days. Parents are requested to ensure that the issued books are duly returned on time failing which a fine of Rs.1/- per day will be charged for the excess period.
- 3. In case of defacing of the book i.e. Marking, Underlining or Writing on library books or loss he/she would have to either replace the book or deposit the price of the book along with other charges as decided by the school.
- 4. Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any student. These can be read only in the library room.